CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I know, I know...it's about time! Here are some pics of us celebrating Christmas. While we met for breakfast at Val and Don's, Boston started with his fist as an appetizer. Yum! He's becoming quite talented...sometimes he can even fit both fists in at the same time!




He just loves his Great Grandma Stirk, and for some reason is always fascinated with her chin. Honestly, I have four different pictures of them and he is grabbing her chin in all of them. She was a good sport!




Boston also had a great time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Wells. He loved the stocking they gave him, full of Gerber carrots, peas, and squash...yum! Veggies are his favorite. He takes after his mama!


We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed spending time with our families. We are so grateful for our many blessings, for the birth of our Saviour and for the blessings that the gospel brings into our lives. We hope you all had a very merry Christmas, as well!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

It's about time young lady!! :) I've been missing hearing updates on little Boston. And you, of course.

Alesha said...

I love the fam pic! And yes I am happy you posted!