Wow...what a day! Boston has had a few bouts of nausea lately and the doctor thinks that it's an allergic reaction to something he is eating. I thought I had narrowed it down to bananas or rice cereal. Last Monday I gave him some bananas to test the waters and sure enough, out came his dinner. Voila! I thought we had it figured out. This morning before church I decided to give him a little rice cereal, since we'd finally figured out that bananas were the culprit. Everything went great...we made it through sacrament and were packing up to go when out of nowhere, he lost everything...and then some. Yuck!!! I was covered, Boston was covered, Brett was covered, and it even covered two rows (thank goodness they were empty)! I guess Boston decided that if he was going to do it, he may as well do it well. Oh my!!! We're just grateful it didn't happen during the middle of sacrament. I think the Bishop would have had mercy and ended the meeting early. Brett was a trooper and cleaned it up, while I took Boston home to clean him. Good news, though....for the rest of the day he's been a happy, healthy boy.
Here's a pic of him taking his bath. It was too funny...when I grabbed the camera he hurried and grabbed the yogurt container (a.k.a. one of his water toys) and discreetly covered himself. Come on, Mom...a little privacy, please!!!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
A little privacy, please...
Posted by Kim at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so sad! I swear it is the worst thing when they barf on you at church. I feel like everyone stares, and I am like "what you dont think I have done this before" Maybe I get defensive cause I am embaressed! Either way it toally sucks!
Post a Comment