Three hours of church can be rough on a 6 month old, so either Brett or I spend most of sacrament meeting standing just outside the chapel doors to keep Boston pacified. He loves the hymns, though, so we try to snag a seat during those moments. Yesterday, I drew the short straw so I spent most of Sacrament meeting in the hall with Boston. We snuck back into our seats for the hymn and Boston made it halfway through the closing prayer before he started to cry out. Desperate, I stuck my knuckle (a.k.a. Boston's favorite chew toy) in his mouth to try to keep him quiet. To my surprise, I felt something hard in there. That's right....Boston has his first tooth! He is so proud of his new toy! He loves to poke it with his finger and it's hilarious to watch him try to move his lips and tongue over it. He thinks it's the coolest! I'm pretty excited, too, imagining the day when cheerios or graham crackers can replace the beloved spot of Mom's knuckle as his favorite thing to chew on! Whoohoo!!!
Now, for some of his most recent photogenic moments...
Here is Boston lying on our brand new carpet in the basement (thank you, Grandpa Don!!!!). He loves it! Every time he lays down he gets so excited and starts giggling and kicking his legs. This picture cracks me up. I laid him down, then went to hurry and change the laundry. I was gone all of ten seconds, but when I got back, Chief had snuck his way down to the basement and Boston rolled over on his tummy to have a staring contest. I really think Boston was winning. He absolutely loves Chief, and the feeling is mutual. Chief is so desperate for attention that he doesn't even mind it when Boston pulls his ear or pokes him in the eye.
1 comments:
He is getting so big! That is great you didnt even notice his teething "pain" he must be a good teether.
Post a Comment