CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mmmm...peas!



Believe it or not, peas used to be Boston's absolute favorite food to eat. They look terrible all blended up, but he loved them. We've been slacking on veggies while we've tried to introduce new foods to him, but on Friday I decided to give them another try. My camera died right at the end, but you can see the beginning of his reaction. What a hoot!!! He's a trooper...he still smiles in between gagging.

P.S. Yes, he is wearing my shirt. He was eating a biter biscuit before...man, those things are messy! I figured a bib just wouldn't fit the bill.


He LOVES his biter biscuits!!! Thanks, Grandama Val!

Here he is laughing at one of my jokes. I'm pretty hilarious! Well, at least to a 6 month old....not sure what that says about me! Ha ha :)

0 comments: