I took several of classes in college that discussed the debate of nature vs. nurture. Well, I've run some tests and found that when it comes to football, nature takes the cake. This afternoon I laid Boston down on the carpet, gave him his stuffed giraffe (which he absolutely loves) and decided to see how long he could entertain himself before he got fussy. Meanwhile, Brett was watching football on the TV. As soon as I laid Boston down, he turned his head to the TV and sat there mesmerized for about ten minutes...at which time I decided that was enough TV and gave up my experiment. Amazing! I don't think anything else has held his attention for that long.
He also LOVES the computer. I've tried to let him type, but really he just wants to eat it! :)
Here's a random pic. Brett would smile until the first flash went off and then pull a funny face just in time for the second flash, when the camera took the picture. To get back at him, I'm posting it on our blog! :)
1 comments:
TV is a wonder with little ones itsnt it. I love your new family pic on the side! SO great!
Post a Comment