So today I had this great idea....I wanted to go for a run, but I also wanted to spend some time with Boston. I decided to combine the two and take his toys downstairs by the treadmill. It lasted a beautiful five minutes, until he decided that he, too, wanted to do some moving. So, I carried him while I exercised, which lasted all of five minutes until I was beat. I put him back in his seat and to my delight, he didn't protest a bit. After a full minute of silence I got suspicious and took a peek, only to catch him sound asleep on his steering wheel. Apparently his five minutes on the treadmill really wore him out!!! 
So today I had this great idea....
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a great pic.
How cute!! Your hair is adorable too, by the way.
Miss Kimerblee! I am waiting for some updated pics of the babe...like say Christmas! Jump on it sister!
Post a Comment