CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just Say No to Spaghettios!


Seriously, what kid doesn't like Saghettios?!! My boy! Just as a disclaimer, please note that Boston has only had two bites of Spaghettios in his whole life. Judging by his reaction, I figured it would border on child abuse to try and push it any further. This video catches the second bite. Poor guy! I was all excited when I got them at the store because we are trying to expand his repertoire of tastes. I remember loving these when I was kid. Unfortunately, it's a no go with Boston. Good thing Brett likes them...he's getting kind of sick of frozen burritos so these will be a new treat. I really need to start cooking again!

2 comments:

Alesha said...

No he does not like those at all now does he? How funny!

The White House said...

lol that is hilarious! he is so funny!