Eating....
Cuddling (this is Mom's favorite)
He loves to twirl my hair with his fingers, which is really funny because I did the same thing when I was a baby. He especially likes to do it while I'm feeding him just before bedtime. He'll sit there and make little humming noises and twirl it in his fingers. If I'm not around and he gets sleepy, he'll play with his own hair. It's a little harder since I trimmed his shaggy do, but he manages. :)
5 comments:
Wow, not even a year old and he's already got the yoga moves down - great downward dog, Boston!
I cant believe how big he is getting! Holy cow! I need to see him while I am home!~
He is so darling! We need to get together sometime- I have never even seen Boston.
My kids were the same way - hated the grass. Such a crack up. Adorable pictures. And you are so photogenic Kim!
lol that is hilarious that he pokes his bum up! jennie is right. you are very photogenic! cute cute cute!
Post a Comment