Boston is totally fascinated by mirrors and every time he sees one, he immediately wants to kiss it! Here he is, making his move. This would explain why every mirror in our house has drool marks on it, but I think it's cute anyway. He gets excited when he sees his reflection and pumps his arms and legs up and down.
This is Boston's favorite trick. Now that he has seven teeth (wow!!!) he likes to put them to use by holding things without his hands. His favorite things to do this with are cups and this little frisbee that Val has. First he'll make sure everyone is watching, then he'll pop it in his mouth. Once he gets a reaction he'll laugh and laugh. He thinks he's so funny! I think he's excitement about it is the best part!!
Here is Boston sporting his dad's new hat. Brett got a hat like this on our last cruise. The staff on the ship thought he looked like Justin Timberlake and would start dancing and singing every time they saw him wearing it. It was a hoot! It was ruined when we hiked the Dunns River Falls, but I was lucky enough to find a new one for him. Boston was the first to try it out. So handsome!!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Posted by Kim at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is awesome that you got him kissing the mirror on film. He cracks me up that little boy. can't wait until thurs!
Boston looks adorable in that hat! Hopefully Brett looks half as good as Boston does when he wears it! :)
Hey Kim...it is Lynae, Alesha Olsens sister...I just found you on her blog and just wanted to say Hi and tell you how adorable your little Boston is. How fun! Hope all is well!
Kids and mirrors...its a funny thing. I love that last pic of him, I cant wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment