CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Amazing...

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly babies picks up on the things that we do. A few examples:

1) Every time Boston sees a comb, he first tries to brush his hair, then proceeds to brush mine. While sometimes painful, it's pretty darn cute.

2) Whenever I change his diaper, he starts clapping his hands. This is because I always sing "5 Little Ducks" while I'm changing it and we clap when the mama duck quacks.

3) Whenever he gives me a hug, he pats me on the back like I do when I'm trying to soothe him.

4) My very favorite one is in the little clip below. We always have a bone around for Chief, and when we're just hanging out in the basement, we'll keep him occupied by tossing the bone for him. As soon as Boston could crawl (the clip below is only his 2nd day as a mobile baby), his favorite thing seemed to be playing (or attempting to play) fetch with Chief. Chief's a good sport and, while he may not always be enthusiastic, he's patient with Boston and sometimes rewards him with a lick...we're working on that!


4 comments:

The White House said...

I love the one about him patting your back! That is So sweet!
The video isn't working... I am dying to see it... :(

Alesha said...

It is pretty crazy how fast they pick things up! I love all the cute little things they do! I am sad I didnt get your message till today. Sorry my mom had yesterday and today off so I was hanging with her!

Asay Family said...

That was all Paul posting that blog. He was so excited to post that blog it was cute.
You changed the header picture........I am bummed i loved the robe one. Yet, the new is adorable as well.

Asay Family said...

Always remembering the little things. I love that. The video was so cute too.