Two weeks ago (I'm a little slow to post) we had a treat when Grandpa Brent came to town. The boys absolutely love him, and had an especially good time swimming at the hotel. We broke tradition and didn't eat at Sizzler (believe it or not!), but instead ordered "pizzy", as Mason calls it, and went for a swim. It was a blast! For those who don't know...no, we don't make my dad get a hotel when he comes to town...he was in town for business. Just had to clarify! :)
Here are some pics of the boys enjoying the water....
Boston loved pretending to get Mason. He thought he was soooo funny! Mason was a good sport! :)
Here's Boston waving at Grandpa. ..
Mason was a huge fan of the hot tub!!
So where can I get me one of those vests?!! :)
That weekend we headed up to Idaho to see all the family there. We had a great time visiting Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Wells. Boston thought Grandpa was a hoot! He saw cows, chickens, and even got to sit on the tractor.
Mason was a huge fan of the hot tub!!
That weekend we headed up to Idaho to see all the family there. We had a great time visiting Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Wells. Boston thought Grandpa was a hoot! He saw cows, chickens, and even got to sit on the tractor.

Grandpa was great...he gave us the whole tour and even gave us some raspberry bushes to bring home. Cross your fingers for me...I definitely do not have a green thumb, but I'm trying! So far I'm on my third garden this year...dang birds keep eating it! :)

Here's Grandma in her cool new Jazzy. The boys thought it was the coolest thing ever. Boston liked to sit by her feet and spin the smaller wheels. It was so good to sit and talk with her...it's been far too long!

My dad rented a mini van so that all of us could drive to Idaho together. I've always sworn that I will never own a mini van, but after this trip I've converted. It was so much fun to be able to all drive and visit together, and it drove so nicely...even I could drive it! Ha ha!! We had such a good time. Thanks, Dad!!!
6 comments:
I want to go to Idaho! "I worked hard for that noodle!" Good times. "You're under 18?"
Boston is so big! And he has so much hair. Soon he'll be running all over your house. Looks like you guys had a fun week.
That was a fun week! I need to get some of those swimming pictures from you!
LOL! I can't believe you didn't go to sizzler!! Every time i see a sizzler i think of you guys! haha :)
Cute pictures. How fun!
Sad that you didn't go to Sizzler:(
Mmmm- malibu chicken.;) Sounds like you guys had a fun week!
I really cant believe how big Boston is getting, he will be one sooo soon! Love him in the pool, and you too you little skinny minny!
Post a Comment