An ode to Brett...
What a guy!!! He's strong....
always there when you need him...
and oh so handsome!!!
Happy Birthday, Brett!!! We love you and are so lucky to have you in our lives. Every year it just gets better. Thanks for all that you do! Happy Birthday!!!!
8 comments:
Cute cute post! I love the qualities described with pics! Good idea! Happy birthday Brett!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for being such a great brother and example. Our family would never be the same without you (unsure if that would be a negative though:) Seriously, you're a stud. -Don(ny)
Happy Birthday Brett! Hope your day was wonderful! The pictures were all great! Especially the ones of you and Boston together. You make such an awesome daddy!
Kim,
It's good to hear from you! I'm glad tiffany's around to keep everyone in touch :) Congrats on getting married and having a darling boy!! And Happy Birthday Brett.
Sara
Happy Birthday Brett! Hope it was a good one.
That Boston sure is a good looking kid so he must take after his mom... (ha ha j.k. brett!) He is cute and looks like both of you.
I hope you post pics of your renovated kitchen. I am a total HGTV fan....
btw-I added you to my blogspot. Hope that's okay :)
Sara (astle)
Post a Comment