Wow...it has been awhile since I've blogged. So sorry! It's just been a crazy couple of weeks. Anyway, I was going through our old pictures and found these:
Wow, poor kid! These were from a couple months ago when he got his first tooth. We were so excited and wanted a picture. These totally crack me up! He was a trooper and put up with us well, though!
Now, believe it or not, he has four teeth...yes, four! It's craziness! He loves to show them off with a goofy wide grin, which he was just starting to do in the pic below. When he gets really excited he'll pull this face while he goos and wiggles his arms and legs in an attempt to bounce up and down. I love it! It's my very favorite thing when I come home from work and he does that. It always makes my day!
He's not such a fan of finger foods, and to be honest, I'm not too good at pushing them because I get terrified when he gags or anything. I have this fear that he won't know how to gum it and try to swallow everything whole. Tonight I am proud to say that we overcame that fear (after I read, and reread and reread an article on infant CPR...yes, I'm extremely paranoid). He successfully ate cooked, sliced carrots and...big confession...oatmeal cake for dessert. He loves cake!!! It's the first thing that isn't pureed that I don't have to pry his mouth open or catch him off guard to fit it in. He takes after his mom! In my defense, I will say that I cooked it from a healthy cookbook recipe, just to make myself feel a little bit better. :)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Poor Little Guy!
Posted by Kim at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute! Koens teeth came really fast like that too. When we came to UT for the summer he had six and by the time we went home he had all his teeth! CRAZY! Why wouldnt he love oatmeal cake! YUM! haha
He is so funny kim!!! wow four sam is almost there but i think boston will get his teeth before sam that's for sure
He is so cute! I can't believe all the faces he makes. I really need to see him. Hey, thanks for bringing that book to my mom's!
These oictures crack me up. It was so good to see you guys the other night. I cannot believe how mich Boston has changed. He is adorable.
Oh yes our lovely trip to church. I was pretty funny. Hopefully this week we will be right on time. It is so much work to get the baby ready for church but it was so nice to be back after so long.
I am so happy that you found us. You rock!
Post a Comment