I was going through the pictures that I downloaded off of our camera and thought I'd share a few of my favorites...

Here's Boston just relaxing in his version of a La-Z-boy. Life is good!

This picture cracks me up. Here is Boston sporting a Christmas gift from Grandma Val and Grandpa Hampton. Nice!!!

How can you resist a puppy like that! Chief
LOVES Kali!!!

Here are Boston and Grandpa Don at the state capitol. We went to see it after the reconstruction and they gave Boston this cool little construction hat to sport around. He was pretty hot stuff!!!

Okay, don't think I'm a bad mom, but I love, love, love this picture. It makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it that I almost cry. Boston is usually so photogenic, but at moments like this I know that he is definitely my child! There are all these cute pics of him smiling and grinning at the camera and then, bam...this one pops up. Too funny!!! Boston, if you're reading this when you're older...please forgive me!
1 comments:
He is so photogenic!!!! He cracks me up! I haven't seen him in awhile and I am having some withdrawls.
Post a Comment