CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boston's Tattoos

The other day we were in a huge hurry to get the house cleaned and meet our friends for dinner. While I gathered up the things for Boston's diaper bag, Brett got him dressed and ready. Everything was business as usual, until I went to change Boston into his PJs later that night. To my surprise, he had a few tattoos that Dad had left behind...

This one says, "I'm with Stinky". Funny thing is, when I tried to take this picture, he ran right over so that the arrow was pointing at Brett. I'm just sayin....

His arms said, "Keep Utah Wild" and "Baby Fat Rules!". I was cracking up. Now we just have to break Boston of the new habit of trying to draw on himself instead of paper. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's awesome- too funny!

Dev said...

That's hilarious! What a stud:) Brett, you are way too creative!