CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008

We got a new computer for Christmas (thanks again, Mom and Dad!!!) and with a little help from Brett (okay...a lot!), I've finally learned how to post pictures to our blog. Hooray! So although it's late, here's a quick rundown of our Christmas....

Of course, we made the trip downtown to see the lights. They were beautiful, as usual. Boston enjoyed it, although he was upset that we wouldn't let him touch the lights. He wanted to turn them on and off. :) His favorite part, though, was the horses outside temple square. For those of you who saw the picture of him with the horse at the fair, who would have thought?!!

Val did did some fun activities with the boys. The first was building gingerbread houses and the second baking and decorating sugar cookies. Boston had fun for a few minutes, but once he got the frosting on his fingers, Mr. Clean had had enough and wanted to run around and play with the toys.

Ethan on the other hand, enjoyed it immensely. This is a picture of him after he just pulled out all of the candy that he had attempted to eat at one time. You can't really see it on the counter, but I was amazed at how much he fit in there at one time. We should have documented it...I'm sure it would have made it into the record books! :) He was pretty proud!

Mason, Corbin, Devani and Grandma Nina came to our house for a sleepover. We had a great time, and the boys were incredibly patient with Boston's inability to sit still. :)

They built some cool huts...don't think they were too happy with me for interrupting.

Corbin was really cute with Boston and helped him learn how to use his new slide and climbing wall. His favorite toy now. He climbs to the top and says "One", then waits for us to say "two, three" before he slides down. Then he always claps for himself and does it again.

Chief, who was a bit neglected with our busy holiday schedule, enjoyed any attention he could get.

We went sledding at Falcon Park. Corbin was definitely the bravest. We had a great time!


S5001048

3 comments:

Alesha said...

I probably say this everytime, but Boston is SO big! I need to see you! Looks like fun with all your activities!

Dev said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for letting us crash at your house:) Hopefully Chief won't run and hide next time we're there! (Or Boston, for that matter!)

Mick and Tiff said...

What a fun Christmas! So I meant to comment on your facebook but I don't do the facebook thing so much but I think a congrats are in order. So fun to have another baby. I hope you are feeling well. I think I am in denial thinking Addy is still a baby because I don't know if I can brave through the pregnant thing again... yikes!
Very excited for you guys.