Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The many faces of Boston
I've been really bad at posting lately, but I was looking at pictures for a different project and ran across this one that I just had to share. I just love it! Boston is so funny and has developed quite the personality. Everything is a hat (he has now even started creating hats for Chief out of various objects....Chief's a good sport), thus the tupperware on his head. We're trying to teach him about feelings, and this is a picture of his mad face. Whenever he pulls it, it cracks me up. Maybe not the best for teaching him about what it means to be "mad" when that's my response, but we have a good time.
Posted by Kim at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's so cute! I love his faces!
LOL! That picture is hilarious! I love it! haha
How are you feeling??
ha ha ha
this pic is halarious!!!!
ha ha ha
this pic is halarious!!!!
Post a Comment