So we finally went camping, whoohoo!!! It is one of my favorite things to do and we almost let the summer slip by without taking Boston on his very first camping trip. I was a little worried at first that Boston would go a little OCD on us and refuse to touch the dirt. He's really funny about dirt and grass (trust me...I'm not complaining! :). He surprised us, though, and dug right in. He LOVED it! He played in the dirt, chased grasshoppers, and tried to eat as many rocks and sticks as he could find. Yum! Unfortunately, in classic Kim and Brett style, we only have two pictures to document the occassion.
Monday, August 25, 2008
We love camping!!!
Posted by Kim at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good work taking him camping! I too love camping but we haven't been as a family since Ko was born!
Post a Comment