This totally cracks me up! Boston and I sometimes play a game where he'll get in his walker, then he chases me around the room. Whenever he catches up to me, he'll laugh and laugh. Well, in this instance, he decided that he should let Chief in on the game. Apparently, Chief didn't think it was as much fun as Boston did.
Here are a few random pics of things we've been up to this summer...
Hanging out in the mountains...my absolute favorite!
Swimming (and realizing why regular diapers DEFINITELY do not work in the pool!)
Boston has been developing some independence (or stubbornness...sometimes it's hard to tell which :) . I think the spoon won this fight!
Eating lots and lots of ice cream!!!
and having lots of good times!!!
4 comments:
Boston is so cute! I loved the video clip of him teasing the dog- it just made me laugh!
Ohhh, chasing the dog. That reminds me of what goes on around here. Molly has become TERRIFIED of Parker. Usually when he enters the room, she runs and hides! I absolutely love Boston's laugh. So cute!
Those are some great pics, Kim! I also love the video with the dog. And the food on his face. Classic! Looks like you have had a fun summer.
LOL. That video made me laugh!! I love that! :)
Post a Comment