CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let's take a walk...

Down memory Lane...I'm copying this from Danielle, Jene', Melissa and Alesha. (I'm a little slow, ladies! :) Fun idea! Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

6 comments:

Asay Family said...

So, the memory that comes to mind for me is the night that me, PAul, you, Brett, Brad Megan, Cassie and Ben all went out.
You and Cassie were pregnant at the time and we all went to the training table.
After dinner we all headed back to Ben and Cassie's and us girls got in our own little worlkd and started talking....... are you remebering this?
Let's just say I remember hearing later from the husbands that us girls are more than welcome to have little pow wows whenever we want.
I hope that was not to embarassing for me to write and I sure hope that you can reacall this memory or this was a horrible one to have pop in to my mind.

Danielle said...

I remember meeting you for the first time in the Dental Select bathroom. You introduced yourself and I thought you were so cute and nice. A few days later you guys interviewed me for underwriting and I was so scared and intimidated, but I just remember thinking that you were the nicest and made me feel a little more comfortable.

Alesha said...

I think my fav memories of you are like all inclusive DS! I love seeing you with your space heater, electric blanket and cabbage sitting at your desk BEST!

Shannon said...

I remember meeting up with you and Brett a little bit before you guys got engaged. I just remember thinking at the time how happy I was for Brett- and how great it was that he had found such a cute girl!

alisquire said...

How can I pick one? "You came all the way here for that?", "Hey yo, look at my big fat belly.", and "I worked hard for that noodle!" are just a few that come to mind.

Roseann said...

Hi Kim, I found the link to your blog on Michelle's blog. How are you doing?!
My memories are a little more distant - I can't belive its been nearly 10 years since we graduated! I remember the fun we all had as Sophomore Cheerleaders. What great times we had!