TAGGED!
Here are the rules of this tagged thing.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.
~10 YEARS AGO~
10 years ago I was 16. I finally had my license and life was good. It was also the year I met Brett. I thought he was a cool guy, but it never crossed either of our minds to even go on a date…who knew?!!
~5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY~
1. Take a nap…unfortunately,
2. Blog.
3. Take Chief to the park for a walk. We’re all going a little stir crazy from being inside all winter and it’s beautiful outside…finally!!!
4. Make cookies for Brett to take to work throughout the week….and try not to eat the majority of them!
5. Spend some quality time with my three boys…Brett,
~5 SNACKS I ENJOY~
1. Ice cream…I’m truly addicted. I have it every day and am actually eating a bowl as I write this.
2. Chocolate...it’s my second true love.
3. Edamame…I’ve recently discovered this at Costco and it’s delicious! Plus, it’s good for you so you don’t have to feel guilty afterward. :)
4. Diet Coke…would that count as a snack? It’s another one of my guilty pleasures.
5. I’m also a big Peanut Butter fan, but only if it’s crunchy!
~WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE~
Hmm…If I were suddenly made a billionaire, first I would get out of debt (pretty exciting, huh?!) and put a big chunk in savings. After that, I think it would be lots of fun to keep it a secret, and then do sneaky things for other people without them knowing. There was a guy I found out about in my ward growing up that had lots of money, but never let anyone know. He would look for ways to help people, like putting a new roof on a widow’s home, and everything he did would be anonymous. I know it sounds cheesy, but I think that would be way cool to do. We’ve had a lot of people help us out throughout the years, too, so I’d look for ways to repay those favors. Oh yeah…and I’d buy a vacation home in
~3 OF MY BAD HABITS~
1. Sugar, sugar, sugar!!!
2. Soda, soda, soda!!!
3. I get stressed out way too easily and worry too much, although I am taking baby steps and working on that!
~5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED~
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
~5 JOBS I HAVE HAD~
1. Daycare
2. Hostess at Tony Romas
3. Nanny
4. Play Therapist
5. Underwriter at Dental Select
~5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME~
1. When it’s just
2. At the same time, I have a terrible voice and get embarrassed singing if there isn’t a radio to drown me out. Even when I’m rocking
3. I am absolutely terrified of spiders. When I was little, I used to tear apart all of the sheets on my bed looking for them before I went to sleep every night…crazy!!!
4. I have a lipstick/lip gloss fetish. Really...I wouldn't be surprised if I could round up 30 tubes in my house right now. It's ridiculous!
5. I was a vegetarian for 5 years. I forced myself get over it, but still have a hard time with red meat.
Okay, I tag Danielle, Alesha and Alison!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment