So I had a dilemma...I knew the day would come when Boston would outgrow his little tub that fits in the sink, and that day has arrived. He's growing up! It was so handy with the little tub because I could do things in the kitchen while he splashed away, so I was sad to see those days go until I had a golden idea. I took the little blue seat that he sits in to bathe in the big tub and it is just the perfect size to fit in the kitchen sink. It's perfect! He's happy, I'm happy...it's all good! Here is one of my absolute favorite pics, that I just snapped while he was soaking in the suds.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Splish Splash
Posted by Kim at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is great! Where did you get that little seat? I love it!
Post a Comment