The Number 5 Tag
Took me long enough (slow...who, me?), but here's a fun tag I got from Alesha...
5 Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. Ugly Betty
3. Unfortunately, that's pretty much it. I catch those shows on occassion, but in our current life of rabbit ears that catch just a couple fuzzy stations, no tivo and a 1-year old that thinks it's a game to turn the TV off and on and off and on...you get the point. :)
5 Favorite Restaurants
1. Paradise Cafe (Yum!!!)
2. The Olive Garden
3. Sizzler
4. Cafe Rio
5. Morelia's
This one, I could name about ten!!! :)2. The Olive Garden
3. Sizzler
4. Cafe Rio
5. Morelia's
5 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went to work (exciting!)
2. Got a haircut...thanks, Dev!
3. Played with my nephews and Boston
4. Went to a party at LaDawn's (can't tell what kind of party...bought a few Christmas presents there)
5. Bought ice cream (low fat vanilla for me, Baby Ruth for Brett)...and proceeded to eat half of Brett's while mine went untouched.
2. Got a haircut...thanks, Dev!
3. Played with my nephews and Boston
4. Went to a party at LaDawn's (can't tell what kind of party...bought a few Christmas presents there)
5. Bought ice cream (low fat vanilla for me, Baby Ruth for Brett)...and proceeded to eat half of Brett's while mine went untouched.
5 Things I Look Forward To
1. GRADUATION, and money making...I second Alesha's! :)
2. Christmas...my favorite holiday
3. The end of winter...I miss summer already!
4. Going to Gardner Village with Dev and the boys.
5. Halloween3. The end of winter...I miss summer already!
4. Going to Gardner Village with Dev and the boys.
5 Things I Love About Fall
1. The smell of the leaves...so good!
2. Pulling out my sweaters and warm clothes.
3. Not feeling like it's a sauna every time I get in the car.
4. The BYU/Utah rivalry.
5. Two great holidays...Halloween and Thanksgiving.
2. Pulling out my sweaters and warm clothes.
3. Not feeling like it's a sauna every time I get in the car.
4. The BYU/Utah rivalry.
5. Two great holidays...Halloween and Thanksgiving.
5 Things on My Wish List
1. A trip to an all expenses paid resort (somewhere tropical, of course).
2. Win Publisher's Clearing House.
3. Boston to grow up happy and healthy.
4. My family to all move closer together.
5. Lasik...and heavy sedation while they do it! :)
5 People I Tag
1. Ali G.
2. Danielle
3. Jene'
4. Cassie
5. Kaylee
2. Win Publisher's Clearing House.
3. Boston to grow up happy and healthy.
4. My family to all move closer together.
5. Lasik...and heavy sedation while they do it! :)
5 People I Tag
1. Ali G.
2. Danielle
3. Jene'
4. Cassie
5. Kaylee
1 comments:
Cute post! I like these tags! you get to things about people you wouldn't normally know!
That is so funny, "and proceeded to eat half of Brett's while mine went untouched" That is so me! :)
Post a Comment