My two handsome, but tired boys! I was trying to keep Boston awake so that we could run to take pictures with the Easter bunny. After running around like a mad woman and trying to squeeze every last item I might possibly need in the diaper bag (which I then forgot on my way out the door!), I ran downstairs to grab B and found both my boys sound asleep. Too cute!
I absolutely love this pic! Boston has this new thing where, when he gets really excited, he'll start kicking his legs like crazy, throw his hands up in the air and then pat his head. It is adorable! He is obviously outgrowing his little robe, but I had to snag one last picture. So, with lots of pushing and pulling, I was able to squeeze him into it one more time. My little guy is growing up too quickly!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
My two new favorite pictures...
Posted by Kim at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kim- Hi its Jenny Peterson. I found your blog through Alesha's. Your little boy is darling. I am so glad that you are doing well. Keep in touch.
That robe rocks! And the picture of him and Brett is seriously like so precious!
This is seriously the cutest picture of Boston. I could just love on him.
Post a Comment