CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Here is Boston sporting his new shirt that Grandma Val and Aunt Chelsea picked out. What a handsome guy! Thank you for the stylin' shirt!!!
So you're probably looking at this picture and thinking "Oh no...Boston got a hold of a marker!". I'm afraid not. Brett got a hold of a marker...honestly!!! He got a kick out of my reaction. All I can say is that he's lucky it was washable and came off quickly. Forget baby-proofing the house...ours needs daddy-proofed.

7 comments:

Alesha said...

Ok how come you are so cute? I love that pic of you and Boston! SO cute!

Cassie said...

That brett! Boston is going to be tortured the rest of his life.... Just put Brett out with cheif.

tysqui said...

Aww Brett. What a guy...

Jenny and Jared said...

Kim- darling pictures! I love being able to look at your blog. That is so funny that Brett did that. Can you send me your email address?
Jenny

Jenny and Jared said...

Oh, you can just send me an email if you want. Mine is jenandjared02@msn.com

Forrest and Jennie said...

Hi Guys! Love the pictures! Isn't blogging great!!?? Looking forward to our monthly barbeques so we can all see each other more often!

alisquire said...

Only Brett...