Just a couple of months late posting this. Eventually I'll get up to date...I hope! :)
My mom came to visit from Oregon for about a week after Emilee was born and it was wonderful! Boston had so much fun playing with her and it was an added bonus that Devani and her boys came to visit each day. To say that Boston was excited to play with Mason and Corbin would be a huge understatement. He LOVES his cousins!
Boston is pretty much Mason's shadow. Mason taught him the ins and outs of the playground at Arctic Circle.
Corbin was such a sweetheart with Emilee. He was so gentle and loved to hold her. Boston loves to hold her, but is still working on the gentle part. :)
We're very lucky that Chief is incredibly gentle with her. He's a little curious, but mostly keeps his distance. Boston is Chief's main interest now that he's old enough to play fetch with him. Chief has learned to pin Boston down and poke him with the tennis ball until he gives in. Boston thinks it's hilarious!




1 comments:
She is so cute Kim! And I laughed when I read your FB comment. I am so glad his fave word is poop! That makes me laugh! I hope work is good! Miss you!
Post a Comment