CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Boston's Phrases



Now that Boston is talking more and more, there are certain words that just crack me up. This is one of those phrases that I love. Usually when I ask if he wants to do something he likes, he'll throw his hands in the air and say, "I do, I do" or "Hoohoo!" (his version of whoohoo). It also cracks me up because he copies certain phrases that I never realized I use so much. Instead of "Ready?", he'll say "Ready, Freddy" and instead of "Let's go," he'll say "Let's go, Joe". I never realized how much I've started to sound like my mom! :)

4 comments:

alisquire said...

Cute! Those are totally phrases my mom says too. Cracks me up!

Alesha said...

He is cute. Gotta love them mimicking your phrases!

Dev said...

LOL...I catch myself saying things that bring back childhood memories of Mom, too! It's engrained in us! Boston is soooo adorable! He must have some of his Auntie Dev in him!j/k I loved all his animal sounds at Boondocks! He's not to shabby at whack-a-mole, either!

Jenna and Tyler said...

Keep me posted on your pregnancy Kim! I hope all goes well and I want to see pics!