We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and hooray....we have a healthy little girl!!! Judging from what we saw, she's going to be our little gymnast. She did not stop moving the entire time! The deal was that, if it was a girl, Brett got to choose the name. That being the case, our little Emilee Claire will be joining us sometime around August 25th. Can't wait!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Congratulations!! I didn't know that you were pregnant again! LIttle girls are so fun. Aren't you going to spell it Emil Eclair? Ha Ha. I will never forget that.
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! You have a whole new adventure waiting. We find out what we are having the end of the month. I can't wait!
Congratulations!! That is so great! Girls are so fun- I am so happy for you!
Congratulations Kim, that is great news. You really do make such a cute pregnant momma!
i REMEMBER YOU saying that Brett wanted a baby named Eclair! What a good sport you are. Emilee is a cute name though. I didn't even know you were pregnant you little stinker. I always thought it'd be cool to wait and tell people when we knew what it was, but I never had that much self control. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet her.
Kim yahoo! Can I say I am a slight bit jealous...yes it is true. When are we gonna get together!?!
Kim! I am so excited for you! She will be adorable. Congratulations!
How fun. Girls are fun! Hope you are feeling well.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-bubur-bayi-instan-terbaik
Post a Comment