CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Part II

Val had a great idea to take Boston to pick out a pumpkin. Holly joined us and we had a good time wandering through the field. His favorite part was when Val pushed him in the wheelbarrow. He thought that was pretty dang cool. Yeah, he has a tough life! :)

Val, Boston and Holly...
Boston wasn't such a fan of pulling out the pumpkin goo, but he was all t0o eager to carve it. Yes, that's a spoon in his hand. I hid all the knives so he wouldn't get any ideas. I don't know what I'll do next year when it's not so easy to pull one over on him!

While he liked carving pumpkins, his favorite part of the night was licking the frosting from the bowl after we made brownies. Yum!

Halloween is a big deal at my work. Everyone dresses up and decorates their department to the hilt. Our theme was Oingo Boingo's song Dead Man's Party. We all dressed up as dead celebrities so I chose Albert Einstein...not too bad if I say so myself. I even won free movie tickets for the costume...nice!!! The sad part is, everyone thought my hair was a wig. Nope...it's just my bed head painted white!

I loved Boston's costume, too (thanks, mom!!!). I was afraid he'd pull the cape off, but he loved it! He kept it on all night and didn't want to part with it. Good superman pose, eh?!
Can't blame the kid...he didn't want to put the candy in his bag. He didn't understand why he couldn't eat each piece right away. It took a little coaching, but by the end he had it down.
Oops...this isn't what it looks like! I waited until we got home to steal some of the chocolate! :)
Mason and Corbin came trick-or-treating with us, too. They were too cute in their spider costumes. Devani said that Mason wanted to be whatever Corbin was. Corbin's a good sport and such a good brother!

The first Halloween thing that Boston was afraid of...my boss had a killer costume!!!

The crew. Thanks for coming trick-or-treating with us Dev, Holly and Val! Loved the outfits Dev and Holly! Classic!!!

My little Superman!

6 comments:

Rachel H said...

Love the pics! You as Albert Einstein had to be my fav.

Alesha said...

A I miss the good old holidays at DS! Always a good time! You look awesome! GOOD JOB! I cant believe how big Boston is getting, he is totally toddler!?!?

alisquire said...

You look HOT as a man! Good work on that one!

Mick and Tiff said...

Wow Kim, that Albert Einstein looks great! I am glad you had a great holiday.

Shannon said...

Boston is so stinkin cute! I love the Superman costume- but I have to say...your Albert Einstein costume is about the best costume I have seen!

Alesha said...

Hey Kim! I have been trying to get a hold of you. I need your address to send you a Christmas card! I saw your hubby and little man at Walmart yesterday, not sure he knew who I was though!