Boston and Ethan got to meet jolly Old Saint Nick for the first time last Wednesday. Once Ethan realized whose lap he was in, he stared in awe while Boston snuggled into Santa's beard. He loved it!!!
How stinkin' cute! I love that both babies are so cooperative. I tried to take Parker to sit on Santa's lap and when we got close he started screaming "No Santa!!!" At the top of his lungs. By the way, I tag you! Go to my blog for the details.
3 comments:
How stinkin' cute! I love that both babies are so cooperative. I tried to take Parker to sit on Santa's lap and when we got close he started screaming "No Santa!!!" At the top of his lungs.
By the way, I tag you! Go to my blog for the details.
Kim, love the santa pic! I cant believe how big he has gotten since I last saw him!
Good job Good job! You figured it out! And that is so cute! Was there ever a cuter pregnant person...I think not!
Post a Comment